Well, it took us a while to recover from our monthly* Simpsons Trivia contest this past June. Can’t blame us really, it was our year anniversary! We did par-ty down pretty hard, eventually coming to covered in a sticky translucent goo. … Okay, I think that’s just about enough references for one paragraph. Next show is Saturday August 1st, you can RSVP at the bottom of this post, but first, here’s the June recap:
The show was a blast! Bragg’s have been great hosts,
Trivia questions included**:
- Bart attempts shoplifting BONESTORM from this chain store: Try-n-Save.
- Who was Springfield’s Reverend before Lovejoy? Jasper.
- Mark Hamill shows up at Bi-Mon-Sci-Fi-Con not to talk about Star Wars, but about what? Sprint.
- Who was Mr. Burns disguised as on the Greenpeace boat? Wavy Gravy.
- BONUS:What was he actually smoking? Harmless tobacco.
- And, whose cleavage is this:
Here’s some pictures from the night:
We’re taking July off so that JRC can go to a wrestling show
But click here to RSVP for our August 1st return to kickoff another year of:
Great Food. And
And thanks for looking!
JRC, Diana, and Alex